Tame Your Taste Buds and Soul at Unleashed Nutrition
Cult-Favorite Smoothie and Juice Bar Thrives at Whitney Town Center
If you haven’t heard of it by now, Unleashed Nutrition is a new local business in Fairport, NY. Although it has only been opened for a mere six weeks, it has quickly grown in popularity over time. Located in the former Fairport Pharmacy & Cafe corner, they are open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Tuesday through Friday. Sadly, they aren’t open on Mondays.
•Calories – Under 300 (most are around 200-250)
Some specialty shakes may run a little higher or if you opt for extras you will need to take that into account
•Carbs: 17-31g (3-9g from fiber – so subtract for net – higher carb shakes are typically ones with nuts)
Any Shake has the option to have Unflavored or Apple flavored fiber added.
Caffeine free: 30-40 Calories, 0 mg of caffeine
Energizing: 5 calories, 85 mg of caffeine
Boosted: 20-35 calories, 160 mg of caffeine
Lit: 20 – 35 calories, 200 mg of caffeine
0g sugar(Stevia (plant based) beverage mixes)
4g carbs (Boosted and Lit)
1g carbs for energizing.
All of our Boosted and Lit Teas contain 100% of your daily recommended dose of Vitamin C, 300% of your B6 and 200% of your B12 as well as other energy supporting B vitamins.
All of our teas are thermogenic therefore naturally boost your metabolism.
Here’s a breakdown of our 21 essential vitamins and nutrients! If there’s any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out!
21 Essential Vitamins & Nutrients:
1. Vitamin A: Supports growth and development and aids in the maintenance of the immune system. Also contributes to good vision.
2. Vitamin C: Involved in the repair of tissue. Is important for immune system function and is an antioxidant.
3. Calcium: Building & maintaining strong bones. It is required for healthy communication between the brain and other parts of the body
4. Iron: Component of hemoglobin. This is the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs and transports it throughout your body.
5. Vitamin D: Helps absorb calcium so it is necessary to maintain strong bones
6. Vitamin E: supports immune function, prevents inflammation and promotes eye health
7. Thiamin: Helps the body convert carbs into energy
8. Riboflavin: Helps break down proteins, fats and carbs. Plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply
9. Niacin: lowers cholesterol, eases arthritis & boosts brain function
10. Vitamin B6: used in the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. Also is used in protein, fat and carb metabolism.
11. Folic Acid: produces and helps maintain new cells. Helps prevent changes in DNA that can lead to cancer. Also can decrease anemia and is good for pregnant women
12.Vitamin B12: keeps nerve and blood cells healthy. Also makes DNA
13.Biotin: strengthens hair, skin and nails. Also helps with metabolism and lowers cholesterol
14. Pantothenic Acid: aids in the process of making blood cells and helps convert food into energy
15. Phosphorous: works with calcium to build bones
16. Magnesium: regulates muscle function throughout the body. Helps the heart maintain a healthy rhythm.
17. Zinc: helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. Helps wounds heal and is important for senses of taste and smell.
18. Selenium: assists with cognitive function and fertility. Can help prevent cardiovascular disease and thyroid problems.
19. Copper: works with iron to enable the body to form red blood cells. Helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, immune function and contributes to iron absorption can help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis as well.
20. Chromium: may enhance muscle mass, weight loss and glucose control, can improve insulin sensitivity and enhance metabolism
21. Molybdenum: activates enzymes that help break down harmful sulfates and prevent toxins from building up in the body